Fish On! TURN KEY fishing cabin on the world famous Kenai River. Includes 18' Jetcraft boat and trailer w/ 35Hp Honda motor. Leave your boat in dedicated storage slip in lagoon all summer; NEW BUNK HOUSE and outdoor kitchen added 2016. Cabin has elec, water and sewer w/ 30 gallon water heater, beds, shower, washer/dryer, toilet, freezer, fridge; Locked, gated community for privacy; CCR's. BTV
Confidential: Road maintained by Poachers Cove.
mixed use residential, recreational,300 Sq. Ft. cabin built in 2012,,outbuilding,public land access,freshwater fishing,Soldotna, AK 99669,KPBSD school districtKenai Peninsula County,waterfront,kenai river, alaska
Contact Selling Agent for Driving Directions
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Kenai Peninsula Borough Properties by Type
- Recreational Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Beachfront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Undeveloped Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Commercial Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Residential Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Hunting Land in Kenai Peninsula Borough
- Lakefront Property in Kenai Peninsula Borough
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.